This package contains 1 sheet of temporary tattoos in a 2 inch X 4 inch format.
The design of temporary tattoos is made in Quebec.
The printing of tattoos is done in the United States.
The print is of superior quality, hypoallergenic, non-toxic and FDA (USA) certified.
Tattoos are suitable for children ages 3 and up.
1. The skin must be perfectly clean, dry, without oil or make-up.
2. Cut out the desired tattoo.
3. Remove the transparent protective sheet and discard it.
4. Place the tattoo, sticky part shown, on the skin.
5. Wet the back of the tattoo with a damp cloth.
6. Apply constant pressure for 30 seconds.
7. Gently remove the paper.
Your temporary tattoo can last between 3 and 5 days.
There is no problem to gently clean with soap and water.
Temporary tattoo can fade in chlorinated water.
Do not apply to sensitive skin or near the eyes.
Do not apply temporary tattoos right after putting on sunscreen or body lotion ... Temporary tattoos will not hold up well.
Adult help is recommended.
Not recommended for infants.
3 years and +
TO ERASE YOUR TEMPORARY TATTOO
Saturate the temporary tattoo with baby oil or rubbing alcohol, wait 20 seconds then rub with a cotton swab or tissue.
Acrylates / VA / Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer. May Contain: Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 7 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Iron oxides (CI 77499), Titanium dioxide (CI 77891)