This special play set allows creating structures that balance in the air. Most of “Modi”’s pieces have furrows which makes it easy to stack along on their sides. Constructions appear to be “flying in the air”. Each and every one will be different and interesting. The set helps to develop imagination, logic, sense of balance and special cognition of a child.
The set includes:
- 34 natural wooden blocks, all blocks are paint and varnish-free
- Wooden box for storing the set
- “Kubi Dubi” magnet
Materials and manufacturing:
- Only premium and non-toxic species of wood are used in toy manufacturing
- All wood surfaces are meticulously polished to keep child’s tender skin harm free
- Quality wooden toys are hypoallergenic so the parents can be assured in their complete safety to child’s health
- All the manufacturing processes undergo rigid standard checks and constantly monitored for quality assurance
- It is durable, keeps its shape and doesn’t break easily
- Wooden toys are easy to take care of and they can be nicely mixed and matched during play
Wooden construction set consists of 34 parts:
- Cylinder d35x35mm with corner cuts in the bases – 5 pcs.
- Cylinder d35x70mm with corner cuts in the bases – 4 pcs.
- Cylinder d70x35mm in size with corner cuts at the base and a hole in the center d35mm – 1 pc.
- Semi-cylinder r35x35mm with an angular cut in the center of the outer edge and with a recess m of the inner side r17.5mm – 2 pcs.
- Semi-cylinder r17.5x35mm – 2 pcs.
- Parallelepiped 70x35x35mm with longitudinal corner cut on one side – 2 pcs.
- Parallelepiped 70x35x35mm with corner cuts in the bases – 4 pcs.
- Cube 35x35x35mm with corner cuts in the bases – 4 pcs.
- Semi-cube 35x35x35mm – 4 pcs.
- Semi-parallelepiped 70x70x35mm with a transverse corner cut in the center of the base – 2 pcs.
- Semi-parallelepiped 70x100x35mm with triangular cut 35x35x35 – 2 pcs.
- Semi-parallelepiped 70x100x35mm with a transverse corner cutout 35x35x35 – 2 pcs.