Ziggy is a revolutionary menstrual cup with a flat-fit design that can’t be felt at all – no matter what you’re doing! It’s the only reusable cup that can be worn during sex, making it the first cup to truly offer you infinite possibilities for up to 12 hours of non-stop protection. With a petal-thin body and leak-proof double rim made of FDA-approved and BPA-free silicone, Ziggy gives you everything you’ve ever wanted from period protection: comfort, confidence and complete freedom. HOW TO USE: Wash your hands before using your Ziggy Cup. Submerge cup in boiling water for 5 - 8 min before first use.<br>Use thumb and forefinger to squeeze the rim to make an 8 figure. Firmly push the back rim inside first, so it sits behind your cervix. Tuck the front rim up behind your pelvic bone. Wear for up to 12 hours and empty 2-3 times per 24 hours. To remove, hook your finger behind the front of the rim and gently slide out. Empty fluid into the toilet and wash the cup and reinsert.
- Ultimate Comfort, Infinite Possibilities - Ziggy’s revolutionary flat-fit design can’t be felt at all – no matter what you’re doing! Offering up to 12 hours of non-stop protection, it’s the only reusable cup that can be worn during sex
- Ultra Thin Design –It’s a high-capacity cup with a flexible, petal-thin body and leak-proof double rim for total peace of mind. Its flat design squishes thin for easy insertion, and sits right below the cervix for protection you won’t feel at all
- Any Time Protection – Ziggy is a reusable menstrual cup that you can use for up to 2 years – just wash it after use and carry it its convenient case for protection whenever you need it most
- It's Time to Switch - Made from FDA approved medical-grade silicone, Ziggy is BPA-free and phthalate-free, hypoallergenic and contains no harmful chemicals or bleaches. It collects flow rather than absorbing it, so there’s no dryness or irritation
- Wallet & Earth Friendly – Be kind to environment and your wallet at the same time. Stop throwing money away with your tampons and pads each month. One cup can last for years – reducing waste and saving you money