Lily Cup is a reusable menstrual cup that can accommodate your lightest to heaviest flow for up to 12 hours, giving you total freedom during your period. Its medical grade silicone is ultra-smooth and flexible for easy folding, insertion and total comfort during wear. Collecting your menstrual flow rather than absorbing it, Lily Cup allows for a period that is completely odour-free with zero irritation. This superior alternative to pads and tampons is good for your body and the environment. WHY YOU'LL LOVE LILY CUP • Healthy – Hypoallergenic, no dryness, and no irritation. •Respects your intimate balance. • Comfortable – So smooth and flexible, it can’t be felt while worn. No strings, no padding - wear whatever you want. • Safe – Made from 100% FDA approved medical-grade silicone that is BPA-free and phthalate- free. No harmful chemicals or bleaches. • Eco-friendly & Economical – Reduces waste: no more tampons or pads to bin. One cup can last for years.
- Complete Confidence & Comfort- The high-capacity Lily menstrual Cup allows up to 12 hours of uncompromised protection, no matter the intensity of your flow. Insert in the morning, empty at night, and forget all about it during the day
- Protected Intimate Balance - Collecting menstrual flow rather than absorbing it, the hypoallergenic foldable menstrual cup offers long-lasting period care and leaves no room for dryness or irritation. Feel fresh as a lily
- Body-Aligned Design - Slanted design and a spill-proof rim fit your body’s natural curves and keep up with your active lifestyle all period long. With higher capacity and a longer stem, it is ideal for women with higher cervixes and a heavy flow
- Eco-Friendly Protection- Made from body-safe, medical grade silicone, you can easily clean and reuse your menstrual cup, making it a cost-effective product that generates zero waste and does not harm the environment. Lily is a green period alternative in pink
- Find Your Fit - Size A is recommended for women who have not given birth or for those who have given birth by caesarean. Size B is recommended for women who have given birth vaginally or for those who have been diagnosed with a weaker pelvic floor