Our ECOLOGO-certified All-Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant 99,99% – Unscented kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses on hard surfaces, without leaving behind residues. Our no rinse formula is developed with plant-based surfactants for an effective way to get rid of germs. The UNSCENTED line has been developed for people with perfume and fragrance sensitivity.
- Disinfectant cleaners featuring caprylyl glucoside and myristyl glucoside, effective surfactants that are tough on germs.
- Made with plant-based ingredients and renewable raw materials.
- Unscented for people with perfume and fragrance sensitivity.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide). Free of preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers, or any other substances listed in California’s Proposition 65 list of chemicals.
- Free of triclosan, a widely used antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable household product.
- PETA Certified: cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
READ LABEL BEFORE USE. DIRECTIONS: Spray and wipe. To disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces (e.g. countertops, tables, fridges, oven, etc.), let stand for 10 minutes before wiping. It is advisable to test on an inconspicuous area. Rinse all food contact surfaces with clean water after treatment. For hard surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended. For heavily soiled areas, a pre-cleaning is required.
Active ingredient: Dialkyl (50% C8-C10 25% C8 25% C10),
Dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.045%)Ingredients: Water, Caprylyl glucoside, Myristyl glucoside, Alcohol, Thyme extract, Fragrance Active ingredient: Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.0225% w/w), Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w), Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.01125% w/w) Ingredients: <5% non-ionic surfactants (coco glucoside, lauryl glucoside). Contains also : Aqua / water / eau, alcohol.