Liven up your laundry routine while caring for the environment thanks to ATTITUDE Nature + Laundry Detergent – Unscented, available in a practical Bulk to Go format! Our new eco-friendly size contains twice the amount of product: a great way to reduce and reuse! Formulated with only natural and plant-derived ingredients like antibacterial green tea extract, our hypoallergenic laundry detergent will be as gentle on fibres as it is on your skin. What's more? It’s ECOLOGO Certified, biodegradable and contains no irritating enzymes – making it suitable for the entire family, and better for our planet! The UNSCENTED line has been developed for people with perfume and fragrance sensitivity.
Ingredients: 5%-15% anionic surfactants / agents de surface anioniques (sodium coco sulfate), 5%-15% non-ionic surfactants / agents de surface non-ioniques (lauryl glucoside). Contains also : Aqua / water / eau, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf (green tea/thé vert) extract.
- Convenient Bulk to Go packaging offering double the amount of product to reduce single-use plastic bottles: designed to refill and reuse your ATTITUDE bottle.
- Eco-friendly packaging: made from 100% recyclable BPA-free plastic bag and spigot, and FSC-certified 100% recyclable cardboard.
- Natural laundry detergent enhanced with antibacterial and antioxidant green tea extract.
- Designed for High Efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines; also suitable for cold water cycle.
- Hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists: free of dyes, known allergens and skin-irritating ingredients.
- Made with vegetable based, non-ionic surfactants.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide). Free of preservatives such as parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde releasers, or any other substances listed in California’s Proposition 65 list of chemicals.
- Free of triclosan, a widely used antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- Unscented for people with perfume and fragrance sensitivity.
- Graded A on EWG’s Guide to Healthy Cleaning.
- ECOLOGO Certified: product with reduced environmental impact.
- PETA Certified: caring towards animals, cruelty-free and 100% vegan.
For the box: To release the spigot, push in the cardboard tab (applying pressure on the inside edges of the dotted area). Pull the spigot out of the opening and push the tab back in to hold it in place. Carefully remove the safety seal from the valve by pulling on the small red stem. Gently press the top of the spigot with your thumb. Make sure that any receptacles you want to fill are clean and dry. If necessary, use a funnel to make it easier to pour the liquid.
For the product: See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly on stain and rub or allow soaking before washing. Always check labels for special instructions.FORMULATED FOR COLD WATER..